PCB / Electronics Bench Engineer
- Rate: up to £12 per hour (paid via LTD or Umbrella Company)
- Location: Derby
- Duration: Monthly rolling contract
Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for multiple Bench Engineers to work at our clients site in Derby
The ideal candidate should be:
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard (or similar)
- Able to demonstrate competence in the repair and servicing of electronic equipment (soldering experience is key)
- Able to demonstrate skills in surface mount and through-hole soldering techniques, component identification, use of modern test equipment and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) testing procedures.
- Able to work one weekend in four within a rota system.
On a day to day basis you will be required to diagnose and repair the following equipment:
- LCD Monitors and POS displays
- Laser/LED Retail barcode scanners - Handheld and counter top units.
- PC & Server Computer Systems utilising RAID arrays.
- Point of Sale (POS) base units and associated peripherals i.e. Cash Drawers, Customer Displays etc.
- Thermal and impact receipt printers.
- Colour and mono Laser/LED printers.
- Biometric timekeeping devices.
- Laptop and tablet computers.
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS) - Desktop and Rack Mounted.
About the role:
- On the job training will be provided and you may be required to attend specialised training sessions on new equipment which may be in-house or external.
- The position is 37.5 hours per week based on working any five days in seven. (9am to 5.30pm – 1 hour for lunch)
- Overtime is also available.
If you're interested please contact Luke Hartle (/ 0844 800 6600)