An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Plant Fitter to join one of the UK's largest and leading specialists in the rental and sales of plant equipment based in the Cornwall area.
The successful candidate's will be responsible for servicing and maintaining all plant equipment in the workshop.
The main duties of this role is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to the highest standard within the Dealership territory to new and existing Customers.
- You must hold an engineering qualification - minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- A sound mechanical knowledge in construction equipment and heavy plant.
- Competent in electro/hydraulic systems.
- Experienced in fault finding / diagnostics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Quality focused
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper
- Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative at all times
- Ability to be motivated and customer focused
- Clean driving licence and good driving record (if applicable)
This is a full-time position and salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
This is the chance to join a company that offers excellent support and opportunities for all their staff with a great benefits package
To be considered for the position please contact Lindsey Jarosz on 01384 245 872 or send your CV to Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org