Job Title: White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Area: London (Central London, Harrow, Twickenham, Southall, Watford, Enfield, Slough)
Package: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + £4,000 bonus, £1,300 lunch allowance, pension scheme, overtime, vehicle, 25 days annual leave + stats, add on sales incentives, well paid overtime, London Weighting (£2,000 if applicable), training, progression etc.
A European manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment who have been established for over 100 years. Producers of a wide range of domestic appliances including laundry appliances, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, rotary irons, built-in convection, steam, and speed ovens, hobs (cooker hoods, cook tops), freestanding and built-in refrigerators, freezers, and wine coolers and coffee systems.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position, carrying out diagnostics and repairs on a range of domestic appliances in customers homes’ whilst providing excellent customer service. You will be working from home with either parts delivered to your premises or a container nearby attending between 8-10 calls per day dependant on travel. You will initially be trained on the manufacturers products, making you an expert on all their appliances. Typically, this company promote from within so there may be opportunities for management and training roles in the future.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment is essential.
- Experience working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Lucy Davies on 01384 245 862. Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don’t feel confident putting together your own or don’t have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 100 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.
White Goods Engineer, Domestic Appliance Engineer, Domestic Appliance Service Engineer, White Goods Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Appliance Engineer, Appliance Technician, Service Engineer