Job Title: White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Package: £25,500 - £30,500 per annum + overtime, bonus, vehicle, pension scheme etc.
A major household name in the UK, this manufacturer have been established for over 40 years. Their revenues are in excess of two billion euros and have over 10,000 employees across four continents. Manufacturers of domestic appliances, domestic and commercial boilers and brown goods.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. Upon joining the firm you will have the opportunity to gain your gas qualification fully expensed by the firm.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience/training working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17thEdition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2ndline refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to email@example.com If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Lucy Davies on 01384 245 862. Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don’t feel confident putting together your own or don’t have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.