Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Package: £24,000 - £28,000 + new tools, uniform, air conditioned van, tablet, phone, fuel card, bonus scheme, full product training etc.
Role Info: 8 - 10 calls per day (7.5 hours per day door to door), Monday – Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays at a higher rate of pay.
One of the leading domestic appliance brands in the UK, established in 1960s but have been operating in the UK & Ireland since the 1990s. They have sold over 30 million appliances (including refrigeration, laundry, washware, cooking, small and built in) making them the number 1 domestic appliance manufacturer in the UK. Over 90% of their appliances are recommended by their customers due to their super-fast programs and energy saving technologies. The manufacturer are known for delivering exceptional value for money and providing smart, innovative home appliances.
As a White Goods Engineer you will be representing the company providing repairs and maintenance to all types of domestic white goods including washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, dishwasher, and cookers/ovens completing between 8 and 10 calls per day with minimal paperwork, working from home with parts delivered via Fedex. The role will command a responsibility to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction in line with the expectations of the company/customers. Your customer service skills and ability to solve problems will play an essential role in providing professional and effective repairs, promoting products and enhancing the reputation of the company.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Lucy Davies on 01384 245 862. Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don’t feel confident putting together your own or don’t have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 100 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.