I am currently recruiting for a Walking Ticket Machine Service Engineer to undertake repairs and on-site preventative maintenance of pay on foot ticketing equipment and car parking systems on customer's sites throughout Central and Greater London
- Fault finding and repair of PC based car parking ticket equipment and car park barriers on customer's sites
- The role will involve setting up networking and IP addresses (experience of this is essential)
- Working 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Covering Central London
- Working on an out of hours rota 1 in 4 weeks (including evenings and weekends - paid at a standby rate and overtime)
- Product training will be given
The Successful Applicant:
- Will be happy to be a walking engineer and attend sites via train/tube
- Will be from a PC background and have networking skills OR worked in a similar industry previously
- Will ideally have a City & Guilds; ONC / HNC; BTec or equivalent - in a relevant field.
- Will have experience in an electro-mechanical field service environment
- Experience in ticket machines is NOT essential
My client will be offering £27,000 basic salary inclusive of a walking allowance, Zones 1 - 4 travel card, on call allowance, overtime, private healthcare, 20 days holiday and an excellent pension scheme.
To be considered for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Key Words: Ticket vending, EPoS, networking, PC, coin mechanisms, note readers, note acceptors, barriers