I am currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of car parking payment and access control equipment.
The role will involve undertaking repairs and on-site preventative maintenance of access control systems, pay on foot ticketing equipment and car park systems on customer's sites throughout the North-West.
- Combination of break-fix and preventative maintenance of car parking ticket equipment, car park barriers and access control equipment on customer's sites
- Customer sites include; Airports, shopping centres, hospitals, football stadiums and multi-storey car-parks
- Setting up networks and IP addresses
- Working 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Covering North-West
- Working on an out of hours rota 1 in 4 weeks (including evenings and weekends - paid at a standby rate and overtime)
- Product training will be given
The Successful Applicant:
- MUST have field service engineering experience
- MUST have strong PC/networking skills
- Will ideally have a City & Guilds; ONC / HNC; BTec or equivalent - in a relevant field.
- Will have experience in an electro-mechanical field service environment
- Will have had experience in ticketing mechanisms e.g. train, bus, airlines, parking, events, ticket issuing/reading units, vending machines or note/ coin readers
£21,500 basic starting salary, standby allowance, overtime, a company car (available for private use), private healthcare, 20 days holiday and an excellent pension scheme.
To be considered for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org