Database Administrator – DBA – SQL - Edinburgh
I’m looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) for a leading technology organisation based in Edinburgh. The role of the DBA will be ensuring the administration, monitoring, performance and availability of mission critical datacentre and customer on premise database services.
- Administration, monitoring and troubleshooting of datacentre and customer on-premise database systems
- Managing performance, availability, and disaster recovery of database systems
- Experience in installation, management, and production support of MS SQL in a mission critical environment
- Hands on scripting and automation skills
- Demonstrable experience in backup strategies, maintenance frameworks, performance tuning, proactive monitoring, and remediation
- Tool creation and scripting with T-SQL / Powershell (desirable)
- Windows Server and vSphere administration (desirable)
Salary on offer is £40-45,000 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
SQL - DBA - Database Administrator – MS SQL – Database - SQL