IT Services Organisation - £50-60K
My client is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. The role of the Solutions Architect is that of a person who interfaces with the stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them to a system language.
- The role of the Solutions Architect will be to interpret business requirements, provide technical advice on product capabilities, integration and design new system solutions. The main responsibilities are:
- Assist on the revision of business requirements
- Verify the completeness of Use Cases
- Resolving customer requirements by creating Functional Design Specification taking into consideration operational needs, system performance, usability, resolution of technical problems, risk assessment etc.
- Conduct Gap analysis on market adoption and feature enabling
- Create Functional and Design Specification Documents
- Design integration Solutions
Essential Skill/Knowledge/Experience Requirements
- Demonstrable professional experience in System Analysis, Information Systems, or other related field including role in system requirements/specifications at a broad corporate strategic level.
- Knowledge of System Design and Modelling Techniques.
- Business awareness and strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Strong customer service orientation: good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- 2-3 years' experience as a functional Software/Solutions architect
- Knowledge of hardware, software and programming.
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
Salary is £50-60,000 - Major global client.
To be immediately considered please send your CV to email@example.com
Ref: 24891 - 1 Published: about 1 month ago