IT Service Desk Analyst – Liverpool - Permanent
My client, a leading IT services organisation, are seeking an IT Service Desk Engineer for one of their clients based onsite in Liverpool. The role will be providing 1st / 2nd line technical support across Microsoft technologies and bespoke software.
You must have a clean driving license and be able to pass security clearance to be eligible for this role.
Currently usual Mon-Fri role but candidate needs to be flexible as and when required.
- Provide 1st / 2nd Line technical support for all IT related issues
- Responsible for adhering to the ITIL Problem Management Policy and ITIL Incident Management
- To be part of a proactive team of technical service desk engineers delivering high quality, customer focused service
- Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012 support;
- Active Directory;
- Bespoke Application support;
- Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013)
- Anti-Virus software;
- Experience within an SLA environement – ITIL desirable
Salary on offer is market rates + strong benefits package
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant – James.Turley@conceptresourcing.com – 01384 246 267
1st Line Support – 2nd Line Support – Service Desk Analyst – ITIL – Active Directory - Exchange