Service Designer – Peterborough – PRINCE2 / ITIL
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a Service Designer to join their team based in Peterborough on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be an experienced technically minded Service Delivery professional / Project Manager that has experience and knowledge of IT outsourcing and managed services environments. The role is focused on working in presales – understanding customer requirements and documents them through high level and low level service design.
The role will require a candidate to be very client facing and understand a full suite/portfolio of services that my client can offer in a managed services package. The ideal candidate will have previous experience understanding, delivering and/or designing solutions - cloud services, break/fix, helpdesk support, software application support (1st-3rd line) as well as remote monitoring.
Technical ability can be broad but understanding of storage technologies, networking, and virtualisation and cloud services is highly desirable.
- Previous experience within the IT Managed Services industry / ITIL
- Experience with technical presales
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure environmentGood technical knowledge – Storage, Networking, Virtualisation, Cloud Services
- Knowledge of some of the following; VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Netapp, EMC, HP
- ITIL V3 Certification (or relevant knowledge)
- PRINCE2 Certified (or relevant knowledge)
Salary on offer is £35-45,000 + bonus + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant - James.Turley@conceptresourcing.com - 01384 246 267
ITIL – PRINCE2 – Project Manager – Storage – Network – Service Design – Cloud Services – Virtualisation – VMware – Cisco – Citrix – Netapp – EMC - HP