Service Delivery Manager with experience of providing services around trading applications, understands regulations such as MiFID and MiFIDii and compliance. My client is developing a Google Cloud focused platform software application to prevent insider trading / poor practice! Your role will be to manage this service delivery and set up / design the service from scratch!
You will be based in Central London and will have the support of an Incident and Service Manager to take care of the BAU / ticketing stuff so you can concentrate on the client site and service design and engagement. So a real customer focused strategic role not "in the weeds!". It is essential that you have experience of providing IT services in this area of financial services and can demonstrate this clearly on your CV in your current or recent roles.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a ground breaking service within the Banking / Finance sector and ensure a 1st class service is offered to senior stakeholders are receiving a 1st class service. The new service that you will be leading the design of is for a compliance and reporting system built on Google Cloud technology for UK banks. The service is backed up by a number of direct and indirect reports across Incident and Support management to Development and Testing of the Cloud platform that drives this service you are responsible for delivering. You will need to have the following skills / knowledge;
- Knowledge of MiFID / MiFIDii / GDPR compliance / regulations
- Front office / sales and trading knowledge
- Experience and drive to build a new service from scratch
- Experience of designing and building the service process - ITIL
- Finance / banking datacentre / backlog change requests / service and resolution
- Responsible for a 24/5 service support centre
- Release and maintenance for Bank's service delivery teams
- Chair regular service reviews and be the organisation's
- Experience of managing application support operations
The role will be based in Central London. Salary is c£80,000 + benefits and we are looking to interview candidates over the next few weeks. Please send your CV to email@example.com.