Service Controller – Paddington - £20-£21k
We are currently seeking an experienced Service controller on behalf of our client who is a leading Security Service company who is one of the longest serving security companies in London. The main responsibility of the role is to schedule and manage engineer’s diaries whilst delivering a high level of customer service to customers experiencing issues. Successful applicants will be familiar with customer call handling and logging, organising and planning engineer despatch supported by effective and clear communication.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- As Scheduler/Administrator/Call Handle, your main area of responsibility is to maintain an efficient Service Desk while providing excellent customer care which includes:
- Answering all incoming calls on a busy Service Desk.
- Providing telephone assistance
- Empathising with the client where appropriate and ensuring they always feel valued.
- Acting on Service related emails and ensuring the mailbox is kept up to date.
- Logging jobs on Call Management database according to clients telephone, fax or email requests.
- Proactively reviewing client accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any problems before they arise.
- Efficiently scheduling Engineers to respond to Service and Maintenance calls.
- Keeping clients informed of Service calls progress.
- Escalating serious problems to Senior Engineers.
- Experience of working within a fast paced customer service environment
- At least 2 years’ experience scheduling engineers
- Possess strong decision making and prioritisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines and targets.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Field Service Support, Security , Administrator, Customer Service