Service Controller – Abingdon, Oxford - £20-£21k
We are currently seeking an experienced Service controller on behalf of our client who is a UK leading Fire and Security company. The main responsibility of the role is to schedule and manage engineer’s diaries whilst delivering a high level of customer service to customers experiencing issues. Successful applicants will be familiar with customer call handling and logging, organising and planning engineer despatch supported by effective and clear communication.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Taking reactive calls from Customers and dealing with in a professional manner.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance, works, commissioning, return visits and callout activities with engineers in a way that optimizes their use.
- Assist with invoicing of service and callout and minor works.
- Ensure that engineering data receive from handheld device is professional and compliant
- Provide quotations/estimates for minor works and return visits.
- Raise subcontract orders ensuring highest level standard of work and profit.
- Request equipment for engineers van stocks and customer requirements.
- Assist with maintaining service management database.
- Collation and distributions of job to engineers.
- Maintain engineer's attendance records.
- Generally support the service function maximizing revenue and securing maintenance opportunities.
- Assist with managing call out rota with engineering management.
- Provide cover for Service Administration.
- Experience of working within a fast paced customer service environment
- At least 2 years’ experience scheduling engineers
- Possess strong decision making and prioritisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines and targets.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV
Keywords: Field Service Support, Security , Administrator, Customer Service