Senior Web Developer- 6 Months Contract –Stafford – Immediate Start
I am working with a large company that is seeking an Senior Web Developer to join their team in either their Stafford or Edinburgh office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the ongoing design, development and testing of existing and new products
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Support and mentor more junior members of the team and ensure that pragmatic solutions are identified and implemented.
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience developing in OO PHP
- Experience developing API’s and optimising systems
- Experience working with RESTful API’s and integrations with 3rd Party Systems
- Experience working with MVC frameworks (such as CodeIgniter and Laravel)
- Competent Data skills including MSSQL and MySQL
- Use of GIT or equivalent in a team environment
If you have the skills and experience that is required for this role please apply now for immediate consideration.
Aoife Kelly- Recruitment consultant