Senior Test Analyst
An experienced Senior Test Analyst is required to join a rapidly expanding software house in Swindon, working with the latest cloud technology to help business in Britain hardness the power of cloud technology.
The successful candidate will use their strong technical background to define test strategies, organise testing processes, and help optimising testing through creative test techniques.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working real-time with product managers and engineering teams on test design and implementation. Work with those teams to evaluate testability of new features/implementations
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases in BDD (Given, When, Then) format
- Exercise technical judgment on test requirements, developing recommendations and translating into course of action
- Follow appropriate methods, procedures and techniques to successfully complete assigned tasks within committed time frames and standards
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable result, impacting the quality of the product
- Reviewing acceptance criteria (i.e. behaviours) for accuracy, clarity and completeness
- Quality assurance of non‐functional areas such as performance, security etc
- Experience in writing test plans, providing consultation, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud application testing
- Experience in agile testing methodologies and software development life cycle
- Experienced in working with and managing continuous integration solutions
- A good understanding of the principles of functional and nonfunctional testing, and a track‐record of testing
- Testing front end solutions and technologies for web sites and web applications
- Experience with systems interface and back end systems testing such as web services and databases
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development testing and tools such as Cucumber and Junit
- Experience in performance testing by creating and running performance tests and being able to analyse the performance test results
- Ability to create quality test scripts, acceptance tests and to execute these tests and report issues
- Ability to develop and execute test plans, test cases, automated test scripts for your own projects within the committed time frames
- Manage the running of automated tests in Continuous Integration environments (Jenkins, Gitlab, build tool like Maven, Gradle etc.) and across virtual machines
- Experience in creating automation test scripts using Selenium Webdriver
- Experience in API Testing
- Experience in developing and designing test automation frameworks using Java aligned with OOPs concepts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to join an exciting young company, working with the very latest technologies, and enjoy excellent progression opportunities.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Closing Date For Applications: 30-03-2018