Senior Test Analyst – Automation – Edinburgh - £40-45k + benefits
I’m looking for a Test Analyst for a growing technology business based in Edinburgh. The role will be testing the release of software products across a variety of different platforms.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a software testing environment with the ability to learn and understand complex systems.
- Generating functional, system and regression test cases and procedures within agreed timescales
- Test execution at integration and system test levels
- Adding Tests to existing Test Automation framework
- Reviewing requirements specifications, functional specifications and other development documentation
- Creating and maintaining test data and environment permutations
- Effectively logging, monitoring and retesting all bugs found during testing
- Experience in test planning, design, execution and associated reviews
- Test experience on both Web and Mobile platforms
- Experience of adding tests to automated test suites, and maintaining these tests
- Agile (SDLC) experience
- Understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external) and exceed expectations where possible
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate
Salary on offer is £40-45,000 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss.
James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant – – 01384 246 267
Automated Testing – Test Analyst – Test Engineer – Testing – Software Testing – ISEB – ISTQB – Automation – SDLC - Senior Analyst - Senior Tester - Senior Test Analyst