Senior Service Delivery Manager with experience of managing the relationship between the client and customer from a banking / finance sector is essential. You will based in the heart of the City close to Bank, Monument etc and will manage the service life cycle from service design, transition to go live in January 2018.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a new project with a number of customers from the finance sector ensuring customer satisfaction is high and senior stakeholders are receiving a 1st class service. The new service that you will be leading the design of is for a compliance and reporting system built on Google Cloud technology for UK banks. The service is backed up by a number of direct and indirect reports across Incident and Support management to Development and Testing of the Cloud platform that drives this service you are responsible for delivering. You will need to have the following skills / knowledge;
- Experience and drive to build a new service from scratch
- Experience of designing and building the service process - ITIL
- Finance / banking datacentre / backlog change requests / service and resolution
- Responsible for a 24/5 service support centre
- Release and maintenance for Bank's service delivery teams
- Chair regular service reviews and be the organisation's
- Experience of managing application support operations
The role will be based in Central London with travel to Swindon, Wiltshire and potentially 1-2 times a year to our European site. Salary is c£80,000 + benefits and we are looking to interview candidates over the next few weeks. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.