An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Security Engineer to join a well-established Fire and Security company based in the East Midlands. This is a highly rewarding position to join a company with a strong and dedicated operations team providing a high level of job satisfaction that offer a competitive salary and great benefits package.
- To provide reliable, quality support to our customers at all times
- To have a professional telephone and face to face manor
- Assist customers and regional team with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
- Have a flexible approach to working hours when required
- Provide assistance and training to other members of your team
- You must have a high level of access control knowledge and be PC based on this
- Experience working with CCTV - IP and analogue systems
- TDSI Experience
- Knowledge of intruder alarms (Galaxy & Scantronic)
- Strong Service and repair knowledge Security Systems
- Good technical knowledge
- Be presentable at all times and have good communication with colleagues and clients
- Maintenance, Faults and be at Commissioning Level
Benefits of this company:
- Competitive basic salary
- Car/van (Including Fuel Card), phone, laptop and specialist tools will be supplied by the company
- Must have attention to detail when completing paperwork
- Travel time paid* with 30 minute deduction at either end of the day
- Salary from £28-35k dependant on experience
Want to apply?
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to Lindsey Jarosz at email@example.com or call 01384 245872. If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have please get in touch.
Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
Relevant experience may include, Alarm Engineer, Security Engineer, Fire alarm engineer, Security installation engineer, Fire and security installation engineer, Security systems engineer.