Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Backup & Disaster Recovery
IT Services Organisation - £40-45K
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer that is a specialist in backup & disaster recovery. The role is on a permanent basis responding to BAU 3rd line incidents resolving any issues within the agree SLA.
- Do you want to work for an industry leading IT services?
- Do you want to work with the newest technologies?
- Do you want the scope to further your skills and progress within an enterprise organisation?
If all of the above is applicable please see below the brief job spec, a full job spec is available.
- Responding to BAU 3rd line incidents ensuring that they are resolved within the agreed SLA
- Maintaining the existing uptime of storage infrastructure
- Be a key point of technical escalation and expertise
- All implemented solutions are backed up with documentation
- Experience of working in a similar role within an IT services OR SLA driven support role
- Solid experience with Commvault, Backup Exec, Veeam or similar backup technologies
- Good understanding of Vmware and Server 2008 R2/2012/2016
- CommVault (CCP) or other backup certifications – highly beneficial
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment (Beneficial)
To be immediately considered for this opportunity, please send your CV
Backup – Veeam – Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Disaster Recovery – CommVault – Backup Exec – Vmware – Server -