SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER – SWINDON
An experienced Senior Front End Developer is urgently required to join a leading software house in Swindon to work on a wide range of projects for enterprise clients.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, robust solutions as part of a fast-paced agile environment. The successful Senior Front End Developer will be involved in all aspects of development, utilising industry standards and best practice at all stages.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in agile planning, refinement, retrospectives
- Take ownership in developing and testing user stories
- Ensure standards and best practice are followed
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team
- Work closely with the product owner and stakeholders to achieve acceptance of user stories
- Define and communicate complex design concepts to technical and non-technical people
What you’ll need
To be considered you will need:-
- Extensive commercial experience as a Front End Developer
- Good experience with Angular, and ideally React
- Previous experience working on complex single page applications integrating with RESTful web services
- Ability to debug and profile web applications using appropriate developer tools
- Use of source code and continuous integration tools, i.e. Git, Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile
- Excellent communication skills
If you're a Senior Front End Developer looking for an exciting new opportunity within a dynamic, progressive market specialist then apply today for immediate consideration.
Closing Date: Friday 25th August 2017