Our client are looking for a self-starter, providing technical support for the End User Technology environment involving desktop computing and corporate IT services within their IT Service Delivery Team.
Responsibilities of the role –
- Ensure system performance targets are achieved or surpassed, this includes incident, service request SLA’s and maintaining or improving identified system, service KPI’s.
- Work with internal business customers and IT departments to implement IT solutions according to the defined timescales agreed within project plans.
- Manage the call queue and ensure all calls a kept up to date and the business users are aware of the status if their call.
- Respond and Resolve tickets within the service level agreement by implementing a technical solution.
- On a weekly basis provide a checkpoint report to line manager - outlining progress made on calls and issues.
- Provide technical assistance to business users by use of technical manuals and one-to-one training, when new systems software has been implemented or updated.
The ideal candidate should have in depth knowledge of -
- Experience supporting a mixed Wintel and Mac environment.
- Microsoft Operating System (Windows 7 / 10), Microsoft Office Suite (2010/2013).
- Troubleshooting / diagnosing issues (hardware and software).
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012 including: Active Directory, File server, DHCP, DNS.
- Data Networking: LAN, VLAN, WLAN, VPN, WAN.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of end user including VIPs.
- Experience of supporting iOS devices.
- Experience in VDI technologies (Citrix, VMware, DaaS).
- ITIL working practices.
Role will be 7.5hrs per day, between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00 (shift basis)
Starting basic salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum plus possibility of overtime and additional project work.