An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fire and Security Engineer to join a a growin company in St Albans, This is a highly rewarding position to join a company with a strong and dedicated operations team providing a high level of job satisfaction.
The salary on thie role is negotiable depending on experience, from £28,000 to £32,000 per annum.
- Carry out Maintenance and Repairs if required
- To provide reliable, quality support to our customers at all times
- To have a professional telephone and face to face manor
- Assist customers and regional team with technical issues either on the phone or face to face
- Have a flexible approach to working hours when required
- Provide assistance and training to other members of your team
- Ensure you operate in line with the companies Vision Mission and Values Be included on the "On Call Rota"
- You must have a high level of Fire and Security Experience
- Strong Service and repair knowledge on Fire and Security Systems
- Good technical knowledge
- Be presentable at all times and have good communication with colleagues and clients
Benefits of this company:
- Competitive basic salary
- Plenty of optional overtime
- Company Vehicle
- Career Development
- Commission and Bonus
- Childcare voucher scheme
Want to apply?
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to Lindsey Jarosz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 245872. If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have please get in touch.
Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
Relevant experience may include, Alarm Engineer, Security Engineer, Fire alarm engineer, Security installation engineer, Fire and security installation engineer, Security systems engineer.