Security Consultant Technical Lead – Security & Operations
£50-55k + benefits
I’m looking for a lead technical consultant to work with internal technical teams on security best practice, risk mitigation and preventative implementation.
You will work closely with the group technical teams such as IT, Managed Services, and Product Development using a security mind set to support them in an ongoing program of planned, preventative and remediation work.
- Acting as a key stakeholder between Security and Product Development
- Perform ongoing internal technical security reviews / vulnerability assessments on web-based applications, networks and computer systems (OWASP top 10)
- Conduct physical security assessments of servers, systems and network devices
- Review, define and implement information security solutions
- Leading the improvements for operational services assisting the relevant business areas when required
- Work with all technical teams on improvements for security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing processes, methodology material and supporting assets.
- Experience of Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Experience of networking protocols (FTP, HTTP, SSH, CMB, LDAP etc)
- Experience of security best practises in software development
- Experience implementing and managing Security monitoring IPS & IDS to deliver the end to end security operations monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure real-time awareness of security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Leading security incident response and operational business readiness
- Experience with scripting languages (SQL, Python, PHP, Perl, Bash, C, C++, C#, Java etc)
- Awareness of ISO27001, NIST standards and GDPR
Relevant security qualification – including;
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CPT: Certified Penetration Tester
- CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration Tester
- GPEN: GIAC Certified Penetration Tester
- OSCP: Offensive Security Certified Professional
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCIH: GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GCFE: GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner
- GCFA: GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- CCFE: Certified Computer Forensics Examiner
- CREA: Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst
Salary on offer is £50-55k + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant – James.Turley@conceptresourcing.com – 01384 246 267
Security – Consultant – CEH – CISSP – Tester – Penetration Tester – Pen Tester – Hacker – ISO27001 - GDPR
Ref: 24939 Published: 2 months ago