Scrum Master Lead working within an Agile / Sprint focused software organisation is required to serve and lead a project team who work both externally with clients and candidates from an office close to Swindon, Wiltshire. Whilst playing the role of a Scrum Master within a sprint team you will also be the senior Scrum Master within the team. This means you will take the lead in "bedding" in new process and making improvements to current practices. You will help manage the development of customer-facing projects and services to ensure the best delivery possible. It is likely that you will have experience as a Scrum Master and maybe certified in this field but previously have experience as either a Business Analyst, Product Manager or Software Developer - all of which would help you understand the nitty gritty of the tasks your team will be involved in.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Be the Lead Scrum Master within the software team and act as mentor / escalation point to other Scrum Masters
- Leading and serving a Scrum team - developers, testers and BA's working on software projects
- Work and divide project development into "sprints"
- Full software development life cycle
- Understand and use where appropriate Project Management methodology / structure
- Risk Manage
- Help create user stories and provide testing / support
- Strong influencer and talk intelligently about the software development life cycle
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders - technical and non-technical
Full job spec is available - please send CV in the 1st instance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is up to £65,000 + benefits!