Scrum Master working within an Agile / Sprint focused software organisation is required to serve and lead a project team who work both externally with clients and candidates from an office close to Swindon, Wiltshire. You will help manage the development of customer-facing projects and services to ensure the best delivery possible. It is likely that you will have experience as a Scrum Master and maybe certified in this field but previously have experience as either a Business Analyst, Product Manager or Software Developer - all of which would help you understand the nitty gritty of the tasks your team will be involved in.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Leading and serving a Scrum team - developers, testers and BA's working on software projects
- Work and divide project development into "sprints"
- Full software development life cycle
- Understand and use where appropriate Project Management methodology / structure
- Risk Manage
- Help create user stories and provide testing / support
- Strong influencer and talk intelligently about the software development life cycle
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders - technical and non-technical
Full job spec is available - please send CV in the 1st instance to email@example.com. Salary is up to £55,000 + benefits!