My client based in Swindon is looking for a ambitious and tenacious recent graduate to join their Sales support team. You will have an interest in new technology and marketing as well show a willingness to help our on the finance, accounts side from an admin and support perspective. You will be working primarily as the focal point between my client’s customer’s and their technology partner. Acting as the client liaison when it comes to software licenses, billing and renewals to make sure all parties are happy and getting the support and service they need!
- Maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with new orders.
- New customer documentation co-ordination.
- Creation and receipt of Purchase Orders for customer orders & products.
So what does this offer you? It offers you a fast paced and friendly environment to work in and learn how a technology focused works and see many different areas of the business – rather than just one area! The role will involve lots of client engagement and so a professional code is really important. What skills do you need to have to be considered?
- A keen and flexible attitude to customer demands
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Office
- Experience working within a customer services role
- Self-motivated, confident and results driven
- ‘Can do’ attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work hard and deliver results to tight deadlines
Salary on offer is £18,000 - £22,000 and we are looking to interview over the next week or so face to face in Swindon. Please send CV in first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org