The Sales Operations Coordinator role acts to complete administrative tasks to support our clients Account Managers, Directors and customers; to ensure that external and internal customers receive a high level of service and, to facilitate the relationship between customers and Google for Google’s Enterprise licensing.
This is a graduate entry role that will be filled by an ambitious, tenacious individual who will thrive in a customer facing environment. Strong numeracy skills and a logical approach to problem solving are key, as is the desire to improve service quality within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Act as the primary contact between and Google for administration of licenses, billing and renewals.
- Billing and administration of Google Cloud Platform Projects.
- Work with our clients Business Support Services to make sure that all customers are correctly billed and invoiced to continue delivery of service
- Ensuring all Sales Orders are processed in line with agreed SLA’s & Payment Terms.
- Maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with new orders.
- New customer documentation co-ordination.
- Creation and receipt of of Purchase Orders for Google products.
- Support the preparation of commercial deals within our clients customers to ensure that we are providing the best possible service.
- Any other sales support related tasks given by the wider sales and solutions team.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Appsbroker is looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of how to use spreadsheet tools such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Experience using other productivity tools such as G Suite or Microsoft Office
- Experience working within a customer services role
- Self-motivated, confident and results driven
- ‘Can do’ attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work hard and deliver results to tight deadlines
- Line Manager: Head Of Customer Development
Location: Old Town, Swindon
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 based on experience
To apply please submit your CV - thank you.
Ref: Rob Taylor Published: 5 months ago