Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary £33,000 - £35,000pa DOE
We require a Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer to install Domestic Appliances in customers' houses, working alongside a partner from John Lewis, one of the UK’s Leading Department Store. All tools and uniform will be provided. John Lewis provide their own vehicles and drivers. As this role requires you to travel around the country working out of various depots (overnight stays will be required), a van will be provided and fuel card along with all tools, uniform and business mobile.
Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer - Skills required:
• You MUST be ‘Gas Safe’ registered with CCN1 & CKR1 qualifications
• The ability to install Integrated/freestanding cookers (gas/electric), integrated dishwashers/fridge-freezers/washing machines etc IS ESSENTIAL
• Strong communication skills.
• Good personal and social skills when dealing with customers.
• Highly motivated for a fast growing company.
Regional Gas / White Goods Installation Engineer - In return you will receive:
• A salary of £33-35k depending on experience
• A Van and Fuel allowance
• All tools and mobile phone provided