Project Manager – Basildon - £35k - £40
We are currently seeking an experienced project manager for our client who is one of the largest distributors of plumbing and heating products. The main aspect of the role is to lead and manage specialist projects from start to finish, liaising with customer, suppliers, engineers and key site personnel, managing multi-million pound contracts whilst reporting directly to the General Manager.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Track and manage all projects allocated to the Project Manager and Project Engineers
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel (etc.), on material status and production planning issues for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered On Time In Full
- Track and analyse projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline;
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track and analyse project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform quality assurance
- Provide accurate and quality customer service and information for all inquiries via phone, fax, mail or e-mail
- Demonstrate communication proficiency, time management, thoroughness, and technical capability
- Proven project management experience
- Experience with project management, quality/continuous improvement initiatives and manufacturing practices
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office application (Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organisational skills, especially in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively communicate and work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own work group
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Demonstrate responsiveness, tact, diplomacy, good judgment, and confidentiality in communications with all levels of personnel, clients, and outside vendors.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints; strong organizational skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: 24025 Published: 5 months ago