Lead Project Manager – Software Delivery – Stafford
£50-55k + benefits
I’m looking for a Senior Project Manager / Project Leader with experience of software development and delivery for a leading technology business based in Stafford.
The role will be project managing the development and delivery of marketing technology projects, from initial requirements to delivered solution.
The ideal candidate needs experience of handling and understanding technical projects and the experience and ability to lead a team of project managers / co-ordinators.
- Project managing the development of client solutions;
- Taking overall responsibility for the performance of development employees, project managers and contractors assigned to each client project to ensure on-time, profitable delivery.
- Communicating objectives and goals to staff, setting appropriate tasks.
- Project planning, resource allocation, monitoring and controlling all client project roll outs and deliverables.
- Monitoring, developing and improving processes applicable to development.
- Regular reporting to all levels in the organisation. This will include areas such as;
- Project status / milestone
- Experience managing all activities of software development teams and deliveries to clients.
- In addition, experience managing the delivery of multiple-product solutions will be viewed as an advantage (but not essential).
- Demonstrable Project Management skills.
- An expert level of technical and professional skills/knowledge.
- Performance management; manages the performance of others fairly, clearly and regularly, encouraging and supporting the team to achieve high standards.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
Salary on offer is £50-55k + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant – 01384 246 267 –
Software Delivery – SDLC – Project Leader – Project Management – PRINCE2 – Software Solutions - Testing