Product Delivery Manager – Stafford – 6 Month Contract – £325 - £425 a day
I am currently working with a large organisation that is seeking a Product Delivery Manager to join their team, the successful candidate will be based in theirStaffordoffice. I am looking to speak with dynamic individuals who with the help of technology will drive innovation in this business.
- Confident communication, natural leader
- Ability to liaise with technical and non technical teams
- Understand the technical domain to understand the technical risks to delivery
- Working to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Communicating with stakeholders to update progress against plans and help mitigate risk
- Working with internal and external stakeholder
- Working with Product Management, Infrastructure teams, DevOps to enable delivery
- Communicating Delivery plans, status and risk to the wider business
- Working hard to motivate your team
- Planning the delivery activities in conjunction with the BA and Product Owner. Creating, maintaining, socialising and owning these plans.
- Ensuring delivery against the plan using the existing agile delivery methodology
- Managing, and escalating risks from delivery activities to the wider business
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply now for immediate consideration. You can also contract Aoife Kelly for more information.