Java Technical Solutions Architect
We are working exclusively with a leading software house in Swindon who are looking to further expand its solutions design team, and are looking to recruit an experienced Java Technical Solutions Architect.
The successful candidate will take a lead within the Agile Sprint Team, and lead on complex solutions for customers, playing a major part in the development of project technology. You will ensure all of the applications developed are secure, robust and have the ability to be flexible and scalable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership for the design, development and testing of user stories
- Effectively communicate complex designs to technical and non-technical people
- Help to define standards and best practice
- Work closely with the product owner and stakeholders to achieve acceptance of user stories
- Mentor team members to improve their skills and experience
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive Java development experience
- Excellent Architecture and design skills
- Good knowledge of RESTful services
- Deep understanding of DI frameworks, such as Spring
- Ability to create solution designs using UML, especially sequence, class and activity diagrams
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Solutions Architect to become a key part of a rapidly growing team, so apply today for immediate consideration.