Job Title: Photocopier Field Service Engineer
Location: Central Scotland
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Its is essential that you are already working within this sector and have a proven background of service and repair of MFDS / photocopiers - all volumes. You will be trained through manufacturer accredited courses as and when required. This opportunity also holds long term career progression with a reputable dealer.
For this role my Clients are well established within the area and can offer long term opportunities to progress. They are an ambitious firm with plans for expansion and want like minded individuals
- Competitive basic salary
- Regular manufacturer training.
- 25 days annual leave
- Recognition / reward schemes
- Sociable working hours.
- Stability with a friendly long serving team
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience repairing electrical faults on office peripherals / photocopiers
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Ideally Manufacture trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally with sound knowledge of IT / networking
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please follow the link below or contact Nikki on:
07536 058659 or email email@example.com