Lift Installation Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Lift Installation Engineer to join a well known, market leader in the Lift Industry.
Responsibilities include -
- Safe removal of redundant equipment.
- Measuring & Setting Out Lift Installations in accordance with approved procedures.
- Complying with Statutory Regulations and organisational safety.
- Preparation of work area for installation activities. Handing over and confirming completion of installation activities.
- Install Lift Well and Ancillary Equipment in accordance with approved procedures by selecting appropriate tools and equipment to use based on the operations to be performed and the equipment to be installed
- Install Traction Equipment in accordance with approved procedures by selecting appropriate tools and equipment. Installation will require the siting, assembly, fitting, alignment and adjustment of the lift equipment.
- Installing Lift Ropes (traction media) and adjust in accordance with approved procedures. The applicant will be required to have install suspension, safety and governor ropes to new or reconstructed lift equipment.
- Installation of Lift Doors and Frames in accordance with approved procedures. The doors and frames to be installed include manual and power-operated solid sliding doors, multi-leaf doors, hinged doors, collapsible gates, shutter gates and bi-parting doors and shutters, door operators and safety devices for new or reconstructed lift equipment.
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in the Lift Industry
To apply for this role please email your CV to Natalie.Bolton@conceptresourcing.com
Ref: njb0303c Published: 5 months ago