Junior Software Engineer
An IT services organisation is seeking a junior software engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The role will be working from their Southampton based branch.
- .Net Programming
- Good Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Source Control (Git)
- Experience in Design Patterns (e.g. MVVM, MVC, etc.)
- Agile Development (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in integrating software components
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modelling and simulation
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
£25-30K dependant on experience
To be immediately considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01384 457196.
Junior software engineer – c# - Winforms – WPF – C++ - .Net – junior software engineer – software developer