Job Title: Onsite Service Engineer - Industrial Print - Graduate / Trainee / electrical engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Basic Salary: £20000 - £25,000 per annum (OTE 40k +) benefits + overtime
The main purpose of this position is to install, service and repair various Industrial print devices . As this is a Junior / trainee role my clients are looking for candidates who have recently completed a graduate programme in electrics or have a few years experience of working in the field on electrical / mechanical devices.
Working for a well established firm and market leader within the area my clients can offer long term opportunities to progress. They are an ambitious firm with plans for expansion and want like minded, flexible individuals that are open to shift patterns.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Regular manufacturer training.
- 25 days holiday + stats
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- HNC/ONC/ HND / C/G / Btec - formal electrical engineering qualification or equivalent, gained in electrics with some mechanical exposure
- A proven work history for a minimum of 2 years working on electrical devices
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to shift patterns
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please follow the link below or contact Nikki on:
07536 058659 or email email@example.com