An IT Services organisation is seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis. The role will involve working on their datacentres and ensuring the day to day IT is running smoothly.
- Are you seeking to work with the newest IT technologies?
- Do you want to work in a role that can offer you to improve your skillset and offer progression within IT?
- Do you want to work for a highly accredited organisation?
If the above sounds of interest then please see below the brief job description, full job spec is available.
- Working in datacentres to ensure that installation and decommissioning is done effectively
- 1st line & desktop support
- Installation of new kit
- Ensuring that daily routine checks are done for the completed data centre
- Follow incident management and escalation processes
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to customers
- Experience of working within an IT environment
- A good understanding of servers and installation of hardware
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about IT
- Be able to effectively communicate
This role will involve shifts on a rotating pattern and will involve some weekend work. Must have a Driving Licence
To be immediately considered please apply now.
IT Support - 1st line - Desktop support - Server 2012 - Support analyst - Service desk analyst
Ref: BBBH24972 Published: 2 months ago