Job title: IT Manager/Head of IT & Compliance
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
My client provide a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance; with some of the prestigious names on the High Street as their customers.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Manager to join the IT team and be an integral part of a well-established and respected IT Services Company that has major clients based in both the UK and Continental Europe.
- The ideal candidate is bright, enthusiastic and capable of owning the delivery of core IT services within a fast paced environment to approx. 300 personnel.
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and take personal pride in providing an excellent service from yourself and your team.
- A great communicator you will build collaborative relationships across the company and with key suppliers to ensure IT is a key enabler for this successful and growing business.
- Reporting into a Director this role enjoys a broad range of responsibilities. These include providing essential support to staff operating from the headquarters in Derby and those operating remotely across the UK, plus the delivery of key projects introducing new systems and capabilities to their organisation.
- Delivery will be through the management of an internal team of approx. 5 staff as well as liaising with key service providers that supply core parts of the infrastructure.
- Ownership of business critical IT services
- Compliance and control of ISO27001 and GDPR
- Drafting BCP and DR Plans
- Establishing and monitoring IT SLA and KPI
- Leading the IT team, mentoring and coaching
- Vendor Management
- Delivery of key IT projects
- Provision of MI & BI
- Monitoring, maintaining and improving the IT infrastructure
- Incident and problem management
- Audit and Change
- Developing and maturing core IT processes in line with industry best practice
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will come from a hands-on technical background and will possess demonstrable technical experience with the following:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, Server 2008 and 2012
- Office 2010 and 365
- SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Networks and domains
- Wireless (Cisco Meraki)
- Virtualisation (Citrix)
- Telephony systems (Magnetic North/West)
- Hardware, Printers and Mobile devices (MDM)
- Installation, configuration and testing of networks and PCs
- Troubleshooting, backups and disaster recovery
- Knowledge of Service Industry Software Packages, such as Tesseract Service Centre, Service Power Optimiser and Click Field Service Software, Qlikview would be advantageous.
- The role is to manage the infrastructure and development of IT as well as manage a team of 5+ therefore you must have an element of responsibility and understand GDPR and ISO27001
- ITIL Service Delivery and Service Management, Project Management, Prince2 and PMP would be desirable.
- In addition to the above technical skills, my client also requires good communication and management skills along with the following key attributes:
- Inquisitive and ability to diagnose and solve complex problems
- Strategic thinker
- Flexibility and pragmatic in their approach
- Committed and driven to deliver results
- Passion for quality and delivering robust solutions
- Collaborative and freely shares knowledge with other
- Good leader and ability to motivate, mentor and coach their team
- Excellent communicator
If you require any other information or would like to discuss this vacancy further please give us a call – 01384 246 265 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: 23898 Published: 4 months ago