IT Account Manager – IT Infrastructure, Security and Managed Services
Location: Commutable to Bradford, UK
A fast-growing and recognisable IT services provider in the Bradford area are actively searching for IT Account Managers to join their growing team in the Bradford region. With top-level IT accreditations from an extensive list of major tier-1 vendors; the business endeavour to provide effective IT hardware, software and managed solutions to assist organisations in driving productivity and increasing cost-efficiency.
The IT Account Manager will be responsible for driving growth of a complex portfolio of IT products, services and solutions to new business clients within the UK market. This opportunity would be ideal for an individual with a track record within the industry and an ability to sell service-based solutions which address complex business problems.
- Identify and prospect target decision makers and influencers across the wider SME and mid-market.
- Build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Demonstrate effectiveness of product and services portfolio with ability to differentiate the business offering within the market
- Solicit and maintain effective contacts within current and strategic accounts
- Consultatively sell portfolio utilising value-based arguments based on market segment/vertical
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close prospective opportunities
- Accurately forecast and deliver sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
What we’re looking for:
- Able to demonstrate a history in business development and account management and an understanding of IT sales processes
- Proven track record with a good understanding of IT Hardware, Software and Services from working inside a IT Services Provider; preferably a value-added reseller
- Track record of working with businesses in the SME sector.
- Personable with a credible, articulate and consultative approach to client engagement
- Able to build rapport and effective working relationships
- Experience of working in a client-facing capacity would be ideal but not essential.
What’s on offer:
Starting salary of £22,000 - £30,000 Basic with uncapped OTE.
Alongside salary, our client offer an exceptional employee benefits; offering it’s employees world-class training courses, a competitive benefits package and an unrivalled company culture.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
James.firstname.lastname@example.org – IT Sales Recruiter – 01384 246 266
IT Account Manager – IT Hardware – IT Software – Infrastructure – Networking – Security – Virtualisation – Software Licencing – Storage – Backup – Audio Visual – Managed Services – Professional Services – IT Consulting – New Business