Job Title: Commercial Catering/COMCAT Engineer
Location: Inner M25
Basic Salary: early to mid 30s ( OTE 45k / 60k) + vehicle + pension + training
- Undertake the jobs allocated by the scheduler in the most effective and timely manner
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relevant to a job is signed as required and returned promptly to the Service Administrator
- Ensure information pertaining to each and every call is updated and downloaded onto the in-house system via the PDA each and every time.
- Work as part of a team and support other staff as and when required throughout our various internal departments.
- Communicate with other members of the business to ensure any relevant information or feedback from clients or any issues that may arise are notified to the necessary staff so that they can utilise the information and take any necessary action.
- Work with the Project Managers when undertaking installations as required, establishing and developing good working relationships and helping to ensure that client requirements are met in a professional manner whilst also maximising the profitability of the project in hand.
- Offer support and guidance to other service team members as relevant to their experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrate a professional image at all times both in terms of appearance and demeanour as a representative of the company.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that vehicles, parts and materials, van stocks and tools are all kept in good order and the required levels of stock are maintained at all times
- Ensure that the necessary technical skills required to undertake the role are up to date and stay abreast of any legislative requirements.
- Be available for our on-call service, on a rota system, for reactive maintenance works
- Other duties commensurate with the position of Service Engineer as determined by the Service Manager or members of the Management Team
Requirements of the Job Role:
- Pleasant manner with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- A good understanding of all health and safety requirements within the scope of operation
- A professional appearance and manner
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility of working hours as dictated by the requirements of the business
- Self discipline to manage time effectively
- Ability to work on one’s own as well as within a team
- CSCS Card
- COMCAT 1, 3 & 5
- Gas Safe Registered Engineer
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
- Refrigeration experience a distinct advantage
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Overtime available
- On-Call Payments
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Company Mobile Phone
- 25 days holiday + stats
To apply please contact Nikki Foxall on 07536 058 659