My client a Cloud software development leader is looking to push its technology offering for their clients and need a Head of Platform to drive this forwards! Working with enterprise sized clients and offering them a truly cutting edge technological alternative - if this sounds like a great role then read on!
The role will play a very important role in the development and growth of this line of service within my client's already established software engineering team. Your role will be to lead a small team of platform engineers who write code to automate existing and future infrastructure service offerings. Using Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes (or similar) you will play the lead role in delivering and owning the roadmap and the delivery of the Platform! The platform team use tools to develop software to automate the delivery of Cloud Infrastructure whilst considering all the non-functional requirements etc.
So what do you need to be successful in this role?
- Perform the role of Cloud Architect / senior engineer
- Lead a small team of platform engineers
- Work closely with the Technical Design teams on solutions
- Own the Container / Kubernetes vision and roadmap
- Seriously into new technology such as Cloud, Platform, Docker, Kubernetes and Containers
- Strong scripting / coding experience - Open source ie Python or similar
- Architecture of micro services
- Jira / Sprint environment
- Cloud Architecture certifications - deep interest around Azure, AWS or Google
My client is offering an attractive relocation allowance should you be interested in this great opportunity but need to relocate! Salary / package is also very attractive - please contact me directly for more details! Contact email@example.com