GDPR and Data Protection Senior Officer - Contract role
We are looking for a contractor to work on a contract basis in London for an estimated period of 12 months.
Information Management expertise is required to:
- Work as part of a team to drive, direct and deliver GDPR and LED compliance for the client.
- Act as a subject matter expert in respect of the GDPR and LED.
- Deliver training/education.
- Advise on the drafting of DPIA's, provide training to the business on these and embed them within the Business Case process.
- Draft and implement policy.
- Draft and implement best practice standards across the organisation, in particular to ensure and improve compliance.
- Provide advice to others on the role of the team and the key legislation that governs the agency including the Data Protection Act (DPA) in its current and new form, the GDPR and LED.
- Apply project management principals to ensure successful delivery.
Skills Transfer to staff is also a requirement of the role.
Assignment Exit: A structured debrief will be held with the individual and wider project team at the end of the assignment, followed by a written briefing stating the positive and negative aspects of the assignment and learning for the future.
Experience of information management framework systems
Excellent report writing and drafting skills
Project management skills/experience
Good communication skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
Experience of conducting privacy impact assessments
SC enhanced security clearance will be required
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks,