Domestic Service & Repair Engineer - Contractor - Edinburgh
£45 per completed breakdown (+ standard servicing rate where applicable and On-call )
We are currently recruiting experienced Domestic Gas Engineers to work on a long term contract basis servicing & repairing central heating systems for a large and reputable client.
- Gas Safe registered
- Full driving licence
- CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 ACS Qualifications
- Own van
- Waste carriers licence
- A frame ladder & PAT tested electrical equipment
- Current Public Liability Insurance for £2million
- Extensive repair / upgrade experience in the repair of domestic gas appliances
We are looking for fully competent engineers that can complete repair and service work to a high standard with no supervision.
Duties of the role will consist of:
- Carrying out fault finding and servicing to heating systems through to final repair.
This is contract work that pays £45 per breakdown.
Flexibility to commit to 2 days per week or 5 days per week.
Full training provided – each successful engineer will complete a 2 week scheduled induction and training programme to introduce new business processes and procedures.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Samantha on 01384 246 257/ 07837672779