Role: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
WHO? Would you be working for?
- An independent IT service provider offering a range of IT support services from help desk through to rapid response on-site repair and maintenance.
- Their customers are some of the most prestigious on the high street.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Field Service Engineer?
- Experience in a field based customer service engineering role.
- Experience of maintain and installing Epos equipment.
- Clean driving licence.
- Background Knowledge in computer hardware (Epos, pc’s, pc peripherals, IP networks).
- PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly.
HOW? Will you be working?
- Diagnose and/or repair faults to component level and effect repair on site, or whole unit replacement where required.
- Provide on-call cover during evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Carry out programme upgrades on site.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Van provided.
- On call rates.
- Completion bonus in place.
- Up to £3,000 in bonus to be earned for those who completed more jobs.
To apply please contact Rebecca Coley on: 01384 245 864
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: FSE - BN Published: 4 months ago