Engineer Scheduler/Service Controller - £23k – Thorpe
I am currently working with a leading Printer Solutions Company to find an experienced Engineer Scheduler to join the growing team supporting the field service engineers. The main responsibility of the role is to schedule and manage engineer’s diaries whilst delivering a high level of customer service to customers experiencing issues with their printers. Successful applicants will be familiar with customer call handling and logging, organising and planning engineer despatch supported by effective and clear communication.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Uploading engineering jobs and managing service engineer's diaries and workload. Additional responsibilities will be ensuring the team are meeting and exceeding job targets and providing an efficient customer service
- Making sure quality of service is provided to each job
- Running of toner integration – training provided
- Managing/dispatching of all stock levels and parts
- Overseeing all warranty issues and processes
- Raise pro-forma invoices: print and email to customers
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting to the organisation
- Invoice processing
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Deal with enquiries via phone and email
- Any other Ad Hoc duties
- Proven working experience as a controller/Administrator
- Good organisational/scheduling and planning skills
- Good communications skills are a must
- Highly organised, self-motivated, with good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, helping achieve the departmental goals
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Lauren.email@example.com or call 01384457316.
Keywords: Field Service Support, photocopiers