Digital Marketing Executive – IT Services and E-Commerce / Manchester, UK
A fast-growing and award winning IT Services and Solutions provider is searching for a Digital Marketing Executive to join it’s established team in Manchester. Focusing on maintaining a ‘social sales’ culture, the ideal individual would have strong levels and dynamic and creative marketing ability, and be hands-on in maintaining and delivering marketing campaigns and automation, reporting results and managing databases accordingly.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious Marketing Executive who is looking to grow into and own a role within a complex and driven marketing team. Exposure to Digital Marketing in the sense of email campaigns, social media marketing, content creation and SEO would be desirable, as would exposure to technology or software.
- Planning and delivering email marketing campaigns and automated workflows, including content creation in HTML
- Development and delivery of Social Media Strategy (Paid and Organic)
- Maintaining an email marketing calendar which supports campaigns and reporting on the strategy to demonstrate ROI
- Managing multiple databases and social media platforms to segment audiences, ensuring reach and engagement
- Creation of graphics to support social media initiatives and delivery of blog content
- Ownership of uploading content via CMS System
- Supporting internal and external salesforce to develop social selling strategy
What we’re looking for
- Experience of working in B2B Marketing Communications with Social Media, EMarketing, Content Creation, Software, Design and HTML
- Strong communication, influencing, persuasion and engagement skills
- Able to understand and articulate a strategic approach to Social Media Management
- Wider understanding of the digital mix, including topline understanding of on-site SEO practices
- Exposure to paid social media tactics and able to comprehend technology and complex subject matters
- Able to manage a Digital Marketing Calendar
What’s on offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing team inside a well-established IT Services, Solutions and E-Commerce provider. Alongside a competitive benefits package inclusive of buy and sell holiday, our client are offering a salary in the region of £24,000-£26,000 with scope to grow inside a UK leading IT Services and Solutions provider.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
James.firstname.lastname@example.org – IT Sales Recruiter – 01384 246 266
Technology – Information Technology - IT Services – IT Solutions – Marketing – Digital Marketing - Content Creation – CMS – Social Media – Email Marketing – Social Media Calendar – SEO – Social Selling – CRM – Marketing Communications