Desktop Support Engineer – Spalding – Lincolnshire
I’m looking for a Desktop Support Engineer for a growing IT department based in Spalding, Lincolnshire. The role will provide 2nd line support for all desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices and telephones that are the responsibility of the Desktop Support Team.
This role will include troubleshooting issues on all supported systems, application deployment, and suggesting ways to improve the overall effectiveness of the support function.
- Experience of support and admin of Active Directory
- Experience supporting IP networks
- Experience of working to SLA’s – ideally within ITIL environment
- Experience of application packaging
- Experience of antivirus software
- Strong experience of desktop support – development, management and maintenance
- Strong communication skills / very customer focused approach
This is an opportunity to join a growing IT division and develop your technical and customer skill set. Training will be provided and they actively encourage personal development and promotions.
Salary on offer is £23-27,000 + benefits.
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
email@example.com – 01384 457 196 – Tom Durnford – IT Recruitment Consultant
Desktop Support – Desktop Analyst – Active Directory – ITIL – 2nd Line Support