Cyber Security Engineer
IT Services Organisation - £45-55K
An IT services organisation is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
- Are you seeking to work with an enterprise organisation with career progression?
- Do you want to work with the latest technologies and gain a better focus on Cloud technologies?
- Do you want to work within a skilled IT team?
If all of the above sounds of interest then please see below for a brief job description, a full job description is available.
- Penetration testing of applications and infrastructure
- Vulnerability Scanning of web applications
- Security monitoring, logging and auditing
- Evaluate potential threats and develop incident response for new SaaS products
- Management of application security patches
- Involvement in security issues such as GDPR
- Windows Server Security administration
- Proven experience in penetration testing of software products
- Experience in performing vulnerability scans
- Experience of working in ISO 27001
- Cyber security certifications – CISSP (Highly beneficial)
- Microsoft Azure experience (beneficial)
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your CV to Tom.Durnford@conceptresourcing.com
Cyber Security Engineer – Cyber Security – ISO 27001 – Penetration Testing - Azure – AWS – Vunerability Scanning – Security – GDPR