Commercial Refrigeration Engineer - Birmingham - £20,000 - £30,000/annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A successful family run refrigeration company who have been established for over 20 years.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Commercial Refrigeration Engineer?
- Must live in Birmingham or surrounding areas.
- Must have worked in the commercial refrigeration industry (service and installation) for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full UK driving licence.
- NVQ level 2 is desired.
- Experience on the following is essential: commercial refrigeration – service and installation.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5:30pm.
- You will be possibly leading a team whilst carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of refrigeration in commercial environments. & possibly leading a team.
WHY? Should you apply for the position of Commercial Refrigeration Engineer?
- Van and fuel card provided.
- Pension scheme.
- Overtime available but non-compulsory.
- Uniform and mobile provided.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.